After you are met at the ship you will be escorted by our staff / guide to the waiting vehicle ( car / minivan.
1. From the pier the tour will proceed to Fort Kochi. It is approximately 30 minutes drive.
2. At Fort Kochi the tour will reach the Vasco da Gama Square at the Fort Kochi Beach.
3. At the Fort Kochi Beach the tour will walk ( 5 minutes ) to Chinese Fishing Nets. The tour will watch the operation of the Chinese Nets by fishermen all along the beach.( 20 minutes.)
4. After Chinese Fishing Nets the tour will walk ( a soft walk of 05 minutes ) to the Church of St. Francis.
5 At the Church we will get in to visit the first tomb of Vasco da Gama.( 15 minutes.)
6. After the St. Francis the group will board the waiting vehicle to drive to Jewish Town ( 30 minutes)
7 On the way to Jewish Town the tour will have a brief stop at the Dhobi Khana ( washerwoman's Village) ( 10 minutes)
8 At Jewish Town the group will get down from the vehicle and walk along the streets of Jewish Town to synagogue. This Jewish streets hold all over the marks of European Jews Architecture. ( 15 minutes.)
9. The group will enter the Jewish Synagogue and spend about 15 minutes.
10 After the synagogue the group will walk again through the Jewish street to the Mattancherry Palace ( Dutch Palace )
11. Visit Mattancherry Palace to explore the most beautiful murals and other exhibits ( 30 minutes)
12. The tour end and before returning to the ship time is offered to the group for doing their personal preferences like exploring the market at Jewish Town or sit for a tea in the balcony of an old Jewish residence to watch the life of the people down there.
The duration of the tour is 5 hours.