I would like to have more information about the VIP PASS FULL-DAY (45e).
I understand that this:
The tour gives access to all the Versailles places:The Palace, The Estate of Trianon, The Gardens (With the Fountain Show) and The Royal Stales.
Provides an audio pen (in spanish) and a map for all the places
Allow fast access (Skip the lines)
You don't have to buy anything else in order to see all the things in Versailles.
Can you confirm this?
Can we enter at the first time in the morning and leave at the closing time?
If we want to buy the Transfer from Paris (13e). Can we leave at the closing time?
Indeed, the VIP PASS (full day - 45 euros) includes :
- The Entrance to the Palace accompanied by a hostess of our office.
- A prebooked entry time and entrance through a dedicated door.
- The Audiopen and an interactive map (in the language needed)
- The entrance to the Gardens (Musical Gardens or Musical Fountain Show)
- The entrance to the Marie-Antoinette's Estate
This service is the most complete one to visit the Versailles Domain (Château de Versailles, Gardens, Marie-Antoinette's Estate)
The earliest meeting time available for the VIP PASS is 10:00AM.
You will have time enough to visit the three areas until the closing time (The Domain closes at 6:30PM).
The transfer from Paris includes :
- Departure from Paris for personally escorted ride in public transportation.
You will be able to make your own way back to Paris at any time (round trip ticket included).
Hope this can help.
We remain at your disposal for any further information.
Gwendoline - GUIDATOURS office in Versailles
Obtén respuestas rápidas del personal y los visitantes anteriores de Guidatours Versailles.