Want to make a booking but need confirmation on the below points
1. Is there free wifi? If not, what are the charges?
2. Is the spa jetted tub for 2 or single?
3. In the premier studio units, the kitchenette have an electronic stove to cook light meals? Are there adequate cooking utensils to make light meals?
4. Is there free parking on the premises?
all of the above
Thanks guys. This is really helpful.
I have also read many Reviews that mention the photos on booking or Expedia or hotels to be very misleading as the place is now pretty run down and the images are professional and old. There are no traveller photos available anywhere and no bathroom images whatsoever so I am bit worried that the rooms will not be nice and I will be stuck in this room for 9 nights?
Any views from recent visitors?
There is free wi-fi (up to 100mb a day).
The spa jetted tub is the bath tub, but two people can fit in, albeit a little close.
There are adequate utensils to make light meals.
Parking is free and some is under cover.
1.You get 100 MB free wifi a day if you use more than that it's 5$ 200 MB, 10$ 1 GB, 20$ 5 GB.
2. Spa is a "spa bath" in the premier suite, very cosy for 2.
3. Yes, you can cook light meals and there is sufficient utensils to cook light meals.
4. Parking is free
1. You get 100 MB free wifi a day if you use more than that it's 5$ 200 MB, 10$ 1 GB, 20$ 5 GB.
2. + 3. I only had a Studio so I don't know about the Premier Studio but I could make light meals in my kitchenette although I didn't.
4. Yes there's free parking
Obtén una respuesta del personal y de los huéspedes anteriores de Hurley's of Queenstown.