Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de TripAdvisor no se visualice correctamente.Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mandives/Rangali Islands

Lima, Peru South...
Crítico de nivel
4 publicaciones
8 opiniones
Guardar tema
Mandives/Rangali Islands

Hi everybody, I was looking for some places for my next vacations and I've found info about Maldives /Rangali Islands, but how can I get there? Only I know, it's located on Indic Ocean but I would like to know how to get there. Well, do not get surprised I live in Peru, South America..Thanks for all your kind response..

Best Regards,

Madrid, España
Crítico de nivel
1 publicación
22 opiniones
Guardar respuesta
1. Re: Mandives/Rangali Islands

You must contact with the hotel (Conrad Rangali) and book a villa. After that you must look for a flight to Male and then send to the hotel your flight details in order to the hotel arranges the transfers from Male to Rangali island´s Resort.

Madrid, España
Crítico de nivel
4,101 publicaciones
15 opiniones
Guardar respuesta
2. Re: Mandives/Rangali Islands

Hi, You can travel to several european cities and take another flight from them, for example:

- London, and London-Male with british airways, sri lankan airlines, emirates, qatar airways, thomson...

- Roma, Milan: Eurofly-Meridiana, neos, livingston, blue panorama

- Frankfurt: Condor

- Munich, Dusseldorf: Air Berlin

- Madrid: Qatar, Emirates

Another option could be, travel to Asia, for example, to:

- Delhi, and from Delhi to Male via Colombo with Sri Lankan Airlines

- Singapore, and a direct flight to Male with Singapore Airlines

There you have several options...

Londres, Reino Unido
Crítico de nivel
37 publicaciones
Guardar respuesta
3. Re: Mandives/Rangali Islands

Your best option is probably to fly from Lima to either Madrid or Los Angeles and from there take a flight onwards - either direct to Male via Madrid or from Los Angeles to Singapore and then to Male as already mentioned. No airlines fly to London from Lima so LA/Madrid are the best options for you.

Madrid, España
Crítico de nivel
4,101 publicaciones
15 opiniones
Guardar respuesta
4. Re: Mandives/Rangali Islands

Consider that you have direct flights from european cities, except from spain , which are always with a stop...

Londres, Reino Unido
Crítico de nivel
37 publicaciones
Guardar respuesta
5. Re: Mandives/Rangali Islands

Yes but there are no other direct flights into Europe from Lima other than to Madrid. Maybe the best option then is Los Angeles?

6. Re: Mandives/Rangali Islands

-:- Mensaje del personal de TripAdvisor -:-

No es posible responder a este tema ya que ha sido cerrado por inactividad. Te invitamos a que envies un mensaje a un tema abierto o empieces un tema nuevo.

Para ver las directrices de publicación en los foros de TripAdvisor, por favor vaya al enlace siguiente: http://www.tripadvisor.es/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Las publicaciones que no siguen nuestras directrices son eliminadas, y nos reservamos el derecho a hacerlo cuando lo consideremos oportuno.

Eliminada el: 05 mayo 2016, 08:15
Obtén respuestas a tus preguntas sobre Rangali Island