Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de TripAdvisor no se visualice correctamente.Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Transilvania
Publicar
Buzón
Buscar

travel guide,travel agency in Brasov

buenos aires
Crítico de nivel
161 publicaciones
63 opiniones
44 votos útiles
travel guide,travel agency in Brasov
Guardar

Somebody could recommend me a reliable and good travel agency in Brasov for daily tours? We want to visit the most important things in the area and the bears reservation.

Thank you very much!

Constanta
Crítico de nivel
1,704 publicaciones
57 opiniones
54 votos útiles
1. Re: travel guide,travel agency in Brasov
Guardar

I don't know anyone but you can visit very easily with public transport .

You can go by bus or train to Bran , Zarnesti , Sighisoara , Sinaia, the saxon churches in Harman and Prejmer

bearsanctuary.com/libearty-bear-sanctuary

http://www.pcrai.ro/lang-en/8/Vizitarea.html

There is also a free walking tour in Brasov

http://www.guided-brasov.com/

buenos aires
Crítico de nivel
161 publicaciones
63 opiniones
44 votos útiles
2. Re: travel guide,travel agency in Brasov
Guardar

Hi Dariana!!! First I want to tell you that because of your advices we have changed our itinerary and we are going to spend 5 days in Transylvania (3 in Brasov, 2 in Sighisoara)

You are answering me that it is not necessary a guide or a private tour to visit the places around Brasov. But I would like to know if it is easy to do in 3 days all the visits including the bears reserve. Could we do all the visits by train? Or there are buses ? Are their timetables frequently? Are the interesting places near the train or buses station?

Thank you again!

Constanta
Crítico de nivel
1,704 publicaciones
57 opiniones
54 votos útiles
3. Re: travel guide,travel agency in Brasov
Guardar

With a car you can see more places but if you can't rent or you don't find a private tour I wanted you to know you can see a lot by public transport .

There is a bus Brasov - Bran every 30 - 40 min and it leaves you in front of the Bran Castle . There is bus to Zarnesti . You will have to talk to the people that make reservation to visit the bear sanctuary about how to reach it , how far it is from the town .

To Sighisoara you can go by train and walk to the citadel . You can go by bus or train to Harman and Prejmer . You can go by train / bus to Sinaia and Fagaras . Fagaras Fortress is interesting.

You can easily do day trips from Brasov to all this places , you leave in the morning and return in the afternoon .

Day 1 Brasov - Bran - Brasov by bus, bus leaves from Autogara 2 (bus terminal 2)

Day 2 Trip to Zarnesti

Day 3 Day trip to Sinaia or another place

Day 4 train to Sighisoara

I would only spend one day in Sighisoara and use the extra day to visit another place from Brasov. You can also spend 2 days in Zarnesti and visit Piatra Craiului Park . The nearby village of Magura is surrounded by beautiful scenery.

Peles Castle in Sinaia can be visited also during a 4 hours stop on the journey from Brasov to Bucharest. Peles is closed Mondays. Most museums are closed Mondays and Tuesdays . Bran is open all week.

See what offers you find from tour companies and decide .

With a car you can do

Day 1 the saxon villages with fortified churches and Fagaras

Day 2 Brasov - Sinaia - Rasnov- Bran - Brasov

Day 3 Zarnesti

Day 4 train to Sighisoara

buenos aires
Crítico de nivel
161 publicaciones
63 opiniones
44 votos útiles
4. Re: travel guide,travel agency in Brasov
Guardar

I really appreciate a lot the time you took to answer my questions and all the so useful information!!!. I also think that renting a car is the best way to visiting a region. But I had read that the routes aren't in a very good conditions, and that it is very difficult drive from a place to another, it is true?

Thank you one more time!

Constanta
Crítico de nivel
1,704 publicaciones
57 opiniones
54 votos útiles
5. Re: travel guide,travel agency in Brasov
Guardar

You will not find the most modern roads in the world but the roads are not that bad that you can't drive . If you have a driver licence rent a car and explore the region , you will not regret it.

buenos aires
Crítico de nivel
161 publicaciones
63 opiniones
44 votos útiles
6. Re: travel guide,travel agency in Brasov
Guardar

I have just sent a mail to a rent a car company.I just wanted to know if the routes have many curves in the mountains. And if in the Sighisoara-Sibiu route is necessary a 4X4. Thank you Dariana2!!!!!

Constanta
Crítico de nivel
1,704 publicaciones
57 opiniones
54 votos útiles
7. Re: travel guide,travel agency in Brasov
Guardar

There are some curves . I remember some tight ones near Brasov on the road Sinaia - Brasov. You don't need a 4x4. I didn't drive on the Sibiu - Medias- Sighisoara road but is a national road it should be ok.

Unless you go explore some small villages on collateral country roads like Magura you don't need a 4x4.

buenos aires
Crítico de nivel
161 publicaciones
63 opiniones
44 votos útiles
8. Re: travel guide,travel agency in Brasov
Guardar

thank you again dariana2!

9. Re: travel guide,travel agency in Brasov

-:- Mensaje del personal de TripAdvisor -:-

No es posible responder a este tema ya que ha sido cerrado por inactividad. Te invitamos a que envies un mensaje a un tema abierto o empieces un tema nuevo.

Para ver las directrices de publicación en los foros de TripAdvisor, por favor vaya al enlace siguiente: http://www.tripadvisor.es/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Las publicaciones que no siguen nuestras directrices son eliminadas, y nos reservamos el derecho a hacerlo cuando lo consideremos oportuno.

Eliminada el: 06 abril 2016, 08:15
Obtén respuestas a tus preguntas sobre Transilvania