Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de TripAdvisor no se visualice correctamente.Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
TripAdvisor
Mojácar
Publicar
Buzón
Buscar
“Super Stay-Super View_”
viajeros más reservaron este establecimiento

Opinión sobre el Karen 4

Las reservaciones para esta casa se otorgan por orden de llegada. Asegura tus fechas antes de que se ocupen
Ver disponibilidad
Solicitar reservación
Envía una solicitud
Muy bueno
7 opiniones
Este establecimiento no está disponible para estas fechas.
¡No te rindas! Consulta sobre otros alquileres como este que estén disponibles -
Mostrar todos los alquileres disponibles
Descripción general

• Español primero
  • Inglés primero
  • Italiano primero
  • Cualquiera
  • Lo más reciente en español
Inglés primero
Italiano primero
Cualquiera
Lo más reciente en español
Trail7242...
1 opinión
“No es para españoles”
Escribió una opinión el 1 de agosto de 2017 para una estancia en agosto de 2017

La casa es correcta, pero no tiene TV en Español, te cobran la electricidad a parte, no tiene piscina y en su página aparece como que hay una al lado(con imagen) y consumiendo puedes utilizarla, la realidad es 10 minutos en coche y 5 €la entrada Los propietarios no hablan nada de español.

Fecha de la estadía: agosto de 2017
¿Ha sido útil esta opinión?
Esta es la opinión subjetiva de un miembro de TripAdvisor, no de TripAdvisor LLC.
10 oct 2017
This booking came to me through Holiday Lettings UK, although this guest believed she had booked through Niumba. On 23 August, I asked Holiday Lettings UK for information about Niumba – what language was it in and how it involved my Holiday Lettings UK enquiry. Sadly, they failed to answer my question. Holiday Lettings UK are aware that this review of our property is factually inaccurate, and they have asked me to post a response. I will respond to each criticism as follows:

1/ On my Holiday Lettings UK page, I state clearly that I charge guests for electricity which they consume during their stay. I only charge for the KW units used, not the standing charge, and this property has a tariff which provides 14 hours of cheap electricity per day. The reason why I now charge for electricity is made clear on my booking contract. In summer 2014, according to a neighbour, some guests abused the air conditioning by leaving it on day and night, even when the property was vacant, leaving us with a bill for 440 euros’ worth of electricity for their three weeks’ stay. By reducing my rental rates from the 2015 season and charging guests for electricity which they consume, this has vastly reduced the senseless wastage of energy resources. My 2017 booking contract states that in summer 2016, the average cost per week for electricity for our guests was less than 10 euros. This particular guest paid me 8 euros for one weeks’ electricity, which is far less than the 22 euros cost to me for providing the complimentary welcome pack of food and drink to my guest.
The charge for electricity is also stated on pages 2 and 4 of our booking contract which this guest signed on 13/07/2017, so one would assume she knew about it when she arrived ¡!. Our property fulfils all the requirements of the Junta de Andalucia’s registration scheme for holiday rentals.

2/ I sent an Advance Information File to this guest as soon as her email address became available to me by Holiday Lettings UK. This gives details of the available UK satellite television channels but makes no mention of Spanish TV channels, so I have no idea why she was expecting Spanish satellite TV at our house. There is free wi-fi, and my guest information book in the house gives log-in details plus log-in for a free VPN. I now provide free access to HQ Filmon, to enable British and foreign guests to access their favourite TV channels on their laptops or ipads etc. They can be connected to the HDMI or USB socket on our TV and played through the 37” TV.

3/ There has never been any mention of this property having a swimming pool in any section of my property description on Holiday Lettings UK web page. One of the last photos in my portfolio on Holiday Lettings UK shows a photo of the pool at the nearby Hostal Rural Tio Tomas, where the manageress Manuela allows customers to use the pool free of charge if they buy drinks and tapas or snacks from the bar next to the pool. She only charges to use the pool if the guests refuse to buy anything, which I personally believe to be perfectly fair and reasonable. Even an impecunious Scot like myself would be prepared to buy a poolside drink and a snack in return for use of the pool !!

4/ On the “About the Owner” heading on my Holiday Lettings UK page, it clearly states, and I quote:
Languages spoken: English.
So I’m puzzled why this guest felt it necessary to make the criticism that “The owners do not speak any Spanish” when it is clear that neither my wife nor I ever made any claim to do so. We actually speak a little Spanish, but we’re far from fluent so I didn’t wish to mislead any foreign guests. My booking contract is in English but I sent a Spanish translation to this guest along with the contract and I even provided all the email communication with this guest in Spanish. We have had several Spanish guests who have loved our place and you will find a recent lovely review from Italian guests who stayed at our property in July 2017 and managed to understand what we offered..

None of the other web sites with which I advertise show any inaccurate reviews, and I am proud to have a very high rating among my previous guests. I am a long-standing advertiser with Holiday Lettings UK, and on 25 August I asked them to remove this inaccurate review. Although they were well aware of the facts, they took until 5 October to refuse to remove this dishonest review, and advised me to respond on my web page, which I have now done.

Any holidaymakers wishing to book with me will be made very welcome but I would advise to check what is on offer in advance. In the interests of clarity, I welcome any and all advance questions about any aspect of my property or its location. My response to this dishonest review states inarguable facts which future guests are more than welcome to check.
Esta respuesta es la opinión subjetiva del representante de la dirección, no de TripAdvisor LLC
fotohuis
San Juan de los Terreros, España
Crítico de nivel 3
13 opiniones
5 opiniones sobre hoteles
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 18 votos útiles
Escribió una opinión el 4 de marzo de 2018 para una estancia en febrero de 2018
Esta opinión ha sido traducida de forma automática desde el inglés ¿Qué es esto?
Google Mostrar traducciones automáticas

Fecha de la estadía: febrero de 2018
6 mar 2018
Hi Trees and Daniel. Many thanks for your review. It was our pleasure meeting you both and we hope to see you again before too long!
jacque709
2 opiniones
Escribió una opinión el 21 de enero de 2018 para una estancia en enero de 2018
Google Mostrar traducciones automáticas

Fecha de la estadía: enero de 2018
¿Ha sido útil esta opinión?
Inicialmente escrita en inglés en www.tripadvisor.co.uk. Ver el original
22 ene 2018
Muchas gracias for your glowing review. You were the perfect guests and it was a real pleasure meeting you both. Thanks also for leaving our old house so clean and tidy. See you next time! Jim
Don C
Exeter, Reino Unido
1 opinión
Escribió una opinión el 31 de mayo de 2016 para una estancia en febrero de 2016
Language Weaver Mostrar traducciones automáticas

Fecha de la estadía: febrero de 2016
Grupo de viaje: Cónyuge/Pareja
Lichfield, Reino Unido
Escribió una opinión el 28 de septiembre de 2015 para una estancia en agosto de 2015
Language Weaver Mostrar traducciones automáticas

Fecha de la estadía: agosto de 2015
Grupo de viaje: Cónyuge/Pareja
Su edad 50-64
¿Ha sido útil esta opinión?
Esta es la opinión subjetiva de un viajero y no de TripAdvisor LLC ni de ninguno de sus socios comerciales.
Inicialmente escrita en inglés en www.tripadvisor.com. Ver el original
Ingresa fechas para obtener precios más precisos
2 huéspedes
Adultos2
Niños0
Aplicar
¿Eres propietario de un alquiler de vacaciones? Crea un perfil para tu establecimiento aquí.
Más ingresos
Gana dinero alquilando tu casa. Sin cargos por adelantado ni contratos; conservas más dinero para ti mismo.
Es fácil de administrar
Confirma las reservaciones con un solo clic y realiza un seguimiento de todo, desde la consulta hasta el check-out, incluso sobre la marcha.
Confianza para los viajeros
Con millones de opiniones y pagos en línea protegidos, TripAdvisor ayuda a los viajeros a reservar tu casa con confianza.
Configura tu perfil gratuito